our digital mushroom future
after years of darkness and despair...
a new era of the internet is dawning!!!
like mushrooms have evolved over aeons to most efficiently propagate nutrients, so is the internet adapting to satisfy its user demand for information and route around damage. network structures of the internet will resemble those of mycelium.
INTERNET WILL BE REBORN
TO A NEW
(or perhaps molden?)
“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” — Luke 21:25-28
Blessed Virgin Mary, Madonna, Queen of Heaven, Mother of Christ, Our Divine Mother
- Fungi and animals share a more common ancestry than with any other group. 30% of our DNA is the same.
- The largest organism in the world is a mycelial mat (Armillaria ostoyae). It covers 2400 acres in Oregon and is 2200 years old.
- Mushrooms are the grand molecular disassemblers in nature. They are doing the primal work of cleaning up after other organisms. They mediate between life and death, producing more soil so that more plants and animals may grow. Mushrooms are SOIL MAGICIANS!
- Mushrooms are the Internet of Nature
- We are One Cosmic Unity manifesting itself through mycelial structures
HOLY SHIT!!! universe = mycelium
Chaga tea recipe
For the best reading experience we recommend Chaga or alternatively Psilocybes (Golden Teachers).
Psychedelics Help Understand The Fractal Nature Of The Universe
- Sayan Chaga Chunks
- Maple syrup or Honey
- Break up the chaga into smaller chunks, roughly 1 inch in size.
- In a 1 liter pot of water, drop in a handful of chunks and bring to a boil.
- Let the chaga chunks simmer until the water turns a reddish-brown color, or at least an hour to extract more of the bioactive ingredients.
- Strain the tea into a mug and add some maple syrup or honey to taste.
You can reuse the chaga chunks several times before they start to lose their strength. Simply put them in a mason jar without a lid, and store in the fridge.
Mushrooms Are Smarter Than We Think
they have Guided us from ancient times and will once again Guide us towards the Light.
Slime mould optimizing tokyo railway lines. NEXT STOP: INTERNET!
Paul Stamets. **RESPECT**
Fungi Perfecti Blog
WWW People. **RESPECT**
Free Software Foundation. Richard Stallman **RESPECT**
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
― CONSTITUTION 1ST AMENDMENT
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington
stay tuned for more...